Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wetlands Nature Park

This past Saturday Preston, Lulu and I went to the Wetlands Nature Park. The company that I work for did all of the engineering on this. It's like a Spring Preserve that is supposed to have a bunch of wildlife roaming around and swimming around. Unfortunately we didn't get to see much of the wildlife that is supposed to be there. I don't know if it was because the time of year or what, but we barely saw anything. Not even any birds. But we did get to see a good size turtle under one of the streams for a split second, some dragon flies and a rabbit. I was kind of bummed we didn't get to see more, but we still had a good time. Here are some of the pictures I took while we were there. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!